• To set and operate calendar plant & equipment at optimum utilisation of capacity.
• To Plan and execute a production program as per committed schedules
• To ensure plant operation inline to company objective for output and wastages.
• To work towards efficient utilisation of resources like Man, Machine, Material and process.
• To ensure strict adherence to working practices & process as per Quality standards of BRC, FSMS & ISO 9001:2015.
• To ensure set quality is achieved as in the production on daily basis.
• To evaluate and promote safe working practice in all the process of operation
• To Train and develop the team members for effective, error free, efficient & trouble free production.
• To evaluate and develop product grade formula for cost effective and qualitative solution.
Candidate having hands on experience in Calendaring Process will be preferred.
BSc PPT/ DPT/ B Tech Polymer / B Tech Plastic Technology, CIPET
We are a leader in producing responsible packaging for fresh produce, food, pharmaceutical, consumer goods, medical and industrial packaging. We work with leading companies in each of the product categories around the world to protect their products through a range of rigid packaging services. We are one of the key players in each of its market segments.
We are working to mitigate food security through reduction of food wastage, thereby delivering innovation through our designs and choice of materials. We have made packaging increasingly light-weight, recyclable and reusable, using an increasing amount of recycled content. We have a range of over 100 designs and choice of sustainable materials – many benefitting from unique design features that provide significant competitive advantage to our customers. Our range of Packaging films in rPET, APET, GAG PET and PVC provide the perfect solution of packaging. We are also has a range of barrier packaging solutions for MAP packaging of Indian sweets which help increase shelf life to 180 days. Around 330 AVI-ites generate about 210 Cr in sales and are committed to take it to the next level each year.
We belong to an environment conscious community and do our best to make it more sustainable with each passing year. We nurture our own forest in the company premises, leverage solar energy and water harvesting techniques for our production requirements. We have developed revolutionary biodegradable and compostable packaging solutions for the food industry.
Copyright © 2003 - 2015 Smartech Global Solutions Ltd. All rights reserved. Designed by Plastemart.com