We are looking for Assistant Manager – Production (Weaving)
He will be responsible to-
1.Production Planning & Implementation for Weaving (Circular looms) production as per monthly
2. To take care of per kg manpower utilization as per approved man-days provided by HR
3. To monitor daily production reports, Inventory & wastage reports.
4. To coordinate with various internal teams for better performance.
5. To solve employee grievances
6. To ensure safety of employees by educating them on safety parameters
7. To increase management's effectiveness by training, coaching, counseling and disciplining
supervisors & operators.
8. To communicate strategies, Accountabilities and objectives to Supervisors.
9.To develop atmosphere for good working environment and offering information and opinions.
10.To maintain production systems as per IMS standards.
11.Review and finalization of the flow charts, their hazard analysis and determination of CCP.
12.Review and finalization of the product / Food Safety management system documents and all
13.To ensure relevant training and education of the Product / food safety team member.
14.To report to the organization’s top management on the effectiveness and suitability of the
15.Periodically review all product/ Food safety procedures and instructions, to ensure they remain current.
16.Review request to change FSMS / BRC- related procedures and work instructions and direct the Food Safety Team through such reviews.
17.Report to the Director and top management on the performance of the FSMS / BRC and any
need for improvement.
18.Ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements pertaining to product / Food
safety throughout the organization.
19.Develop the Company’s prerequisite programs and ensure that PRPs are implemented,
monitored, and communicated to the appropriate parties, and periodically review PRPs
20.Conduct hazard analyses and Supervise hazard analyses, report results of analyses to top
management, and periodically review product / Food safety – related processes to ensure
hazards are accounted for and controlled.
21.Confirming the non – conformity and determine the disposition of nonconforming materials
22.Reporting on corrections and corrective actions taken at Management Review Meetings.
23.Initiate and supervise product recalls, to ensure adequate implementation and effectiveness.
1. Minimum 6 years of experience in same manufacturing environment preferred
2. Understanding of ERP system and Microsoft Office products; strong computer skills.
3. Strong organizational and communication skills.
4. Detail-oriented, ability to prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
5. Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
6. Demonstrate personal time management skills.
One of the reputed brands in the field of woven polyethylene and polypropylene products
Copyright © 2003 - 2015 Smartech Global Solutions Ltd. All rights reserved. Designed by Plastemart.com