Highest Education Level
Graduate - Degree
Current Gross Salary
INR 200000 /Annum
* Post Diploma in Machine Maintenance
* Diploma in Electrical Engg
* Diploma in total quality management and ISO9000
* Diploma in Computer software management
* AISSCE: CBSE
Work Experience Details
Objective:- Taking up the career with a company which can give me tremendous scope to grow with the organization and challenging environment where my knowledge and experience can be used optimum and learn new things and implement new concepts to reach the zenith of my career.
Working in a India Leading company working as a Head Profit Centre.
· Act as Head of profit centre for M.P., Chhattisgarh & Rajasthan.
· Appointment of Super Distributors & Distributors for the entire region.
· Fixing of Multi Media Agencies for the Marketing & Advertisement of FMCG Product.
· Administration & Control of complete sales network.
· Launching the products under the brand name "SHE" in the entire region after doing complete networking.
JULY 2002 - JAN 2003. Emirates Trading Agency L.L.C.
Division : Zenath Paper Traders -DUBAI U.A.E.
· Evolution of new business concepts by analyzing market factors and trends (domestic as well as international)
· Evaluation of new business prospects through coordination with our branch offices located all over the Gulf & most of the places in Europe.
· Giving technical & commercial views for preparing of new project reports & signing contracts with new petrochemical companies.
· Coordinating with the shipping companies for getting competitive freight rates, Container details & performing shipping line procedures.
· Preparation of shipping documents and complete control of EXPORT DOCUMENTATION.
· Marketing : Coordinating with parties from India, Pakistan & entire Gulf region.
· Commercial: Gathering commercial information like prices, market position, demand and supply, etc., for domestic / international trading from business pages of dailies, Internet, stock market, business magazines.
· Performing operations, Processing for polymer recycling, Maintenance advices, Costing etc.
July 2001 to July 2002 HARISH SCRAP PROCESSORS P. LTD. Kandla Special Economic Zone - INDIA worked as a Senior Manager
· Administration, Planning & Control of complete Production Operations, Labour management, work authorization, cost control & Maintenance management.
· Marketing of finished goods.
· Licensing with all types of Govt. bodies related with business like Customs, Factory Inspector, Labour Inspector, Electricity Board, Water Regulation Authorities, and Pollution Board.
· Preparation & control of Import Documentation.
APRIL 2000 to JULY 2001 VIBRANT POLYMERS PVT. LTD.
Kandla Special Economic Zone - INDIA worked as a Manager - Production and Quality Control
· Administration Planning & Control of complete production process.
· Maintenance planning & implementation.
· Quality Control of final products & Inventory Control.
AUGUST 1997 to FEB 2000 ANSA POLYMERS LTD. Kandla Special Economic Zone - INDIA worked as a
· Erection, Commissioning & Testing of 11/0.4 KV Substation.
· Design & Maintenance of MCC Panels, PCC panels, Automatic Control Panels for DC Drives, Semiautomatic Control panel for Induction Motors, Heater control panels, Digital remote frequency Control Invertors Panels.
· Maintenance of Instrumentation system includes maintenance of Thermocouples, LCD Display Temperature Controller, Programming & maintenance of Digital Weighing Equipment, Plastic testing equipments & maintenance to Thyristor Controlled PCB cards for plus controller of DC Drive Speed Control.
· Maintenance of 11 KV Oil Circuit Breakers, 0.4 KV Air Circuit Breakers & High Voltage Isolators.
· Maintenance to Plastic Processing Machines & Testing equipments. Having hand on experience on Automatic Two stage vented Plastic Extrusion machine with the L/D ration of 32/1, Complete In line Fully Automatic Washing plant & Agglomeration units.
· Implementing Preventive maintenance schedules to decrease fault frequency, Maintenance of complete Machine fault history, breakdown records, maintaining the buffer stock for maintenance spares after calculating danger level.
· Maintenance Management & Inventory Control system.